Stranger Things S4 - "There really is nothing like it!"
July 05, 2022
Melvin & Dan
Did you finish Stranger Things S4 yet? Melvin and Daniel have. Tune in to hear them chat about that crazy new season, volumes 1 and 2, and their predictions for S5! And yes, we go full spoilers right from the start.
(PATREON EXCLUSIVE) 50-minutes of Melvin talking about his live-changing first-time watching the WWE, and a brief aside about Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. (PATREON EXCLUSIVE)
- Explaining the over-arching details of the massive Season 4 plotline.
- Melvin felt this season clarified some in-world details he was curious about since Season One, as well as introduced a much needed fatal-threat to the franchise as opposed to each season's antagonistic figure being more of a cautiously curious violent figure.
- The final episode felt more like a mid-movie low-point than a right-and-true finale, but that makes sense considering The Duffer Brothers couldn't do everything they wanted without needing a Season 5.
- The "Fan-favorite character dies" curse might need to be broken in Season 5, because it was more annoying this time around than ever before.
- How does Daniel feel about every episode being over an hour long?
- What songs would save us from Vecna on our Spotify Upside-Down Playlist (and what songs aren't)?
- Various theories about Season Five including Max being a puppet villain, spending far more time in the Upside-Down, and an Escape From New York-esque Hawkins treated like a retro 80's post-apocalyptic flick.
- Melvin's fan-theory S5E1 idea that he's locking in.
Support on Patreon for Unique Perks!
- Early access to uncut episodes
- Vote on a movie/show we review
Social Links: Support the show